Watch the magic aurora borealis while waking with snowshoes in the beautiful nordic landscape.
Enjoy some outdoor activities including riding the dogsled and ice fishing.
The pristine winter landscape is waiting to be explored…
Take a boat over the white desert on the Baltic sea.
Take a step into the military history of the area…
Learn about nature and cross-country skiing.
Make your own traditional Sami inspired cup from Swedish craftmanship.
Experience the northern lights at the Art Hotel Tornedalen.
Be introduced to the moose family and Swedish Sami way of life.
Come and meet the Rokkas family, they will take you on an unforgettable reindeer sled ride.
No chain hotels here. Only unique and varied large and small accommodations with lots of character! Links and contact information provided.
Kukkola village is famous for grilling whitefish. The Timber Smoke Hut, one of the oldest buildings in Kukkola village, dates to the 1700s.
Journey across the Arctic Circle with our dogsledding team. Enjoy a campfire lunch and drive a snowmobile along the Kalix River.
We walk to a cabin where we make an exclusive dinner of local products on open fire and just enjoy the fresh air and looking for northern light.
- Aurora Borealis Snowshoe Walk
- Dogsled & Wilderness Activities
- Fishing by snowmobile
- Icebreaker Boat Tour Sweden
- Kalix Bomb Proof Attraction
- Magic Forest Cross-Country Ski
- Make Your Own Traditional Sami Cup
- Northern Lights Guided Skiing Tour
- Reindeer and Moose Safari
- Reindeer Sled Tour
- The Heart of Lapland Uniqueness
- Whitefish Grilling in Smoke Hut
- Winter Wonderland
- Your First Sauna Experience